What data Made With ML collects
In order to give you the best possible experience using Made With ML, we collect information
from your interactions with our platform and network. We use common internet technologies,
such as cookies and web server logs. We collect this basic information from everybody,
whether they have an account or not.
The information we collect about all visitors to our website includes:
- Your GitHub username and email so you can log into the platform.
- Your email address for our weekly news digest (you can unsubscribe anytime).
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the patterns of usage, but we do not connect any
personally identifiable information (such as username or email) to individual sessions.
So we only store the anonymous behavior data.
In order for you to create an account on Made With ML and use our Services,
we need to collect and process certain information.
Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Communications you send to us, including but not limited to when you ask for support,
send us questions or comments, or report an issue);
- Information that you submit on or to Made With ML in the form of content interactions,
comments, or messages to other users;
- The email address associated with your GitHub account. Made With ML will also request
permission to access additional information governed by GitHub's privacy
policies and managed through your GitHub's privacy settings.
We never post anything to your GitHub without your permission.
- You also have the option to give us more information if you want to, including but not
limited to “User Personal Information.”