- Implemented a random hashing mechanism which hashes every utf encoding character to a random n bit character.
- Weights and architecture of neural network are private keys.
- Neural network ordering is public key.
- Train multiple auto-enocoders that can encrypt this data.
- Run them parallely to provide n bit fast encryption.
- Hard to break encryption, as a word encrypted with letters of 8 bit 9 bit and 17 bit, which leads to exponential combinatorics problems.
Don't forget to tag
your comment, otherwise they may not be notified.